Changing jobs is incredibly hard, particularly for the 80m working Americans who haven’t gone to college. Nevertheless, a person’s past work may have given them many of the skills they need to succeed in a seemingly different job.
AdeptID builds software that anyone can use to match talent to jobs and training on the basis of underlying skills and real employment data - and we are specifically focused on jobs that don’t require college degrees.
Our early partners - including major employers and training providers across the reskilling ecosystem - want to put our matching technology to use in a variety of exciting ways, and we need a person to help them get the most out of it.
As a (Partner Facing) Data Scientist, you will:
- Work closely with AdeptID’s partners to successfully implement AdeptID’s recommendation engine to solve business problems
- Translate non-technical, ambiguous partner requests into illuminating analyses
- Gather new requirements for technology pipeline
Our ideal candidate has
- A gift for telling stories with data
- Passion for finding and learning new tools (particularly no-code tools) to solve problems
- An established analytics toolkit
- Fluent in Python, particularly manipulating tabular data with Pandas
- Fluent in SQL, Excel
- Comfortable with Business Intelligence tools (Tableau, Mode, PowerBI)
- A track record of delighting clients and customers
- A demonstrated interest and/or experience in the talent, workforce, and/or education sectors
What we can offer
- An important mission
- A chance to work with fascinating technology
- Opportunity to join an exciting venture in its early stage
- Competitive early-stage salary and benefits (incl. medical, dental, vision, paid parental leave)
AdeptID believes that everyone is adept. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, parental status, crime victims or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.