Changing jobs is incredibly hard, particularly for the 80m working Americans who haven’t gone to college. Nevertheless, a person’s past work may have given them many of the skills they need to succeed in a seemingly different job.
AdeptID uses machine learning to make it easier to identify latent talent in this huge segment of the workforce. Reducing the uncertainty of job transitions has economic as well as social benefits for all stakeholders, including employers, vocational training providers, and workers themselves. Our recommendation engine connects talent, demand, and training.
The technology behind our offering is complex, but our story and mission need to be clear and inspiring!
We are looking for a creative, versatile marketer to help us ensure that AdeptID has a unique message and effective tools for communicating it. For the right candidate, we are open to part or full-time commitments.
As our Marketing Lead, you would:
- Work directly with the founders on storytelling and content
- Write engaging, informative content for our blog and sales materials
- Manage social media accounts and ensure we are using these channels to connect with a growing audience of relevant individuals
- Help us use data to track the impact of our communications
- Be responsible for maintaining a consistent message across AdeptID products and external communication
Our ideal candidate...
- Collaborates naturally and identifies as a self-starter
- Truly loves to write
- Can communicate complex technical topics in simple terms
- Understands the pros/cons of social media platforms and enjoys using them to take part in relevant public discourse
- Is motivated by our mission to use technology to create equality of opportunity
What we can offer
- An important mission
- A chance to work with fascinating technology
- Opportunity to join an exciting venture in its early stage
- Competitive early-stage salary and benefits (incl. medical, dental, vision, paid parental leave)
AdeptID believes that everyone is adept. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, parental status, crime victims or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.