Spring is here! Those of us who spent the Winter in snowbound parts of the world are getting reintroduced to Vitamin D. The steady pace of vaccinations has us looking forward to a Summer spent with loved ones and maybe even some new friends!
Two great things are happening at AdeptID this Spring:
- We have a much clearer picture of the technology and organization we need to revolutionize matching between talent, demand, and training for the middle-skilled workforce (thanks Ryan!)
- That picture is resonating with a growing set of partners across the reskilling ecosystem, who are pushing our technology in new and exciting ways
The “traction” is validating, but it is a wake-up call that we need to expand our team.
We’re hiring for THREE new roles:
- A Partner-Facing Data Scientist to help our growing group of customers and collaborators get the most out of our technology
- A creative, versatile Marketing Lead to help us craft and communicate a clear and consistent message for our company and products
- A mission-oriented Research Data Scientist to help evolve our core modeling capabilities
While each person may play a different role in our growing team, some required traits are consistent:
- Passion for the problem we are trying to solve (Making our society more inclusive by improving mobility in our workforce)
- Interest in the technology we are using to solve it
- Excitement for joining a venture “at the ground floor”
- Acknowledgment that our progress will not always go in a straight line!
AdeptID is a benefit corporation that believes that everyone is adept. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, parental status, crime victims or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our Angel.co page to share your interest.